There are many ways mold can spread and cause health problems. It is always important to make sure you contain and extract mold from your place of living. If it spreads too much, it can affect your family’s health long-term. This is something we make sure we avoid happening for all of our customers.
Molds can cause a wide variety of symptoms including: nasal stuffiness, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, or, in some cases, skin irritation. People with lung illnesses or immune-compromised individuals may get severe infections in their lungs when exposed to mold.
Mold grows very well on paper products, wood, ceiling tiles, and cardboard. It can also grow in paints, dust, insulation, wallpaper, upholstery, drywall, carpet, and fabric. Recent studies have connected asthma development in children to early mold-exposure in life. Keeping kids (especially infants) away from mold can be nothing but helpful for their health and well-being.